Please us the icon's below to access and complete the termly survey
We have teamed up with the FA and the Youth Sport Trust to part of the national Girls Football School Partnership programme supported by Barclays.
Our role will be to provide strategic leadership to;
- Help create the opportunity for every girl to have equal access to football in school by 2024
- Embed a connected infrastructure to 'mainstream' girls' football
- Create sustainable transformational change for a generation of females
The national ambition is that by 2024:
- 75% of schools across the country having girls' football on their curriculum
- 90% of schools providing curricular and/or extra-curricular girls football provision
We will be working with local partners Norfolk FA, Active Norfolk and Primary and Secondary schools across South Norfolk to contribute towards achieving equal opportunities for girls to access football.
To do this we will be offering a range of exciting opportunities in the following areas:
- Curriculum – Supporting the delivery of football within the PE curriculum in schools
- Participation – Providing more opportunities for girls to play football outside of PE lessons
- Competition – Increasing the opportunities for girls to compete in football
- Leadership – Inspiring the next generation of football leaders
- Football Pledge – An opportunity for schools to sign up to pledge their support for providing equal opportunities for girls in football.
The programme is also supported by Disney and will give schools access to a range of exciting resources themed around some of the latest Disney franchises.
For more information about the Girls Football School Partnership programme and to access a range of excellent resources visit the Girls Football in Schools website.